What version of antivirus am I using?
There are 3 major antivirus software out there: Bitdefender, AVG and Kaspersky. Each of these sit quietly near your clock in the taskbar and can be identified via the icon they have.
This is Kaspersky
This is AVG
This is BitDefender
- Open the main program window.
- In the bottom left part of the window click the Support link.
The version number (for example, 184.108.40.2068) is displayed in the Support window in the Application version string.
- Run AVG.
- Click Support in the top right corner.
- Switch to the Product tab.
Copy the information as marked in red on the picture below.
- Run BitDefender
- Find the application title window.
The name of the application is your BitDefender version.